Endurance Lift Solutions is committed to socially responsible business operations during the design, manufacture and servicing of artificial lift equipment.
Endurance believes that quality, health, safety and the environment are critical to our employees, customer partners and communities. We are dedicated to enhancing our customer satisfaction with respect to our products and services by focusing on our people, partners and the communities in which we operate around the world.
To minimize risks and maintain our strong reputation with stakeholders we:
- Encourage our employee team members, supplier partners and customer partners to promote a culture of safety, quality and environmental stewardship.
- Pursue zero escapes and the permanent prevention of defects.
- Set and review safety, environmental and quality objectives and targets to assess and improve performance in accordance with identified business risks and opportunities.
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and company requirements relating to environmental, quality and health and safety activities.
- Encourage and promote lifecycle management, pollution prevention, waste reduction, and the efficient use and stewardship of natural resources.
- Consider, where possible, the wider global impact of our activities, products and services.
All employees, suppliers and customer partners are encouraged and empowered to contribute towards the continual improvement of the company’s reputation and performance. A personal commitment is made to this policy by all Endurance employees.